Funding from the Government of Ontario

Individuals and families may be eligible for the following:

  1. Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) for income support
  2. Passport Funding to pay for support to participate in the community

Where to Start?

Developmental Services Ontario Eastern Region (DSOER)

is your starting point to see if you qualify for adult ministry funded-services available in your community.

Funded Services can include: Passport Funding, Housing Supports (including group homes) and Community Participations Support. A complete list of funded services can be found here:

You must be 18 years of age to access services (eligibility can be confirmed at age 16). When you apply, you’ll need the following documents to confirm your eligibility:

  1. a psychological assessment
  2. proof of age
  3. proof of Ontario residency

Service Coordination Support (SCS)

If you are deemed eligible by DSOER for services in the adult developmental services system, you’ll be referred to SCS Case Management Services. Please visit their website for the most current information on their services and processes:

If you have passport dollars or personal funds to purchase services contact us at (613) 254-9400 or